The broad concepts that will be discussed in the work about Quadcopter Aerodynamics include:
- A definition of the Key Terms used in Quadynamics
- A discussion about The Atmosphere and how it changes
- The characteristics of The Aerofoil
- The Properties of a Rotor or Propeller
- Rotor Dynamics and the forces and vectors involved
- Quadcopter Configuration and Hover Control
- Transition and maintenance of Forward Flight
- Hazardous Conditions you may encounter and how to avoid them
You can follow the links to the various subjects from here and work through them methodically. There is also a Contents panel on the top right-hand side. This page is ‘sticky’ so that it will always remain at the top.
Other pages are available below in the order that they are added.